Wanderfactor.com is for sale! Wander factor can mean a few things:
- Wander Factor is the ratio of actual travel distance to straight line difference. Donnelly, D. M., United States. Forest Service., Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station (Fort Collins, C. (1978). Computing average skidding distance for logging areas with irregular boundaries and variable log density. Online reference here.
- It can also be a combination of two popular terms: Wander which means to walk or move in a leisurely, casual, or aimless way and Factor which means a circumstance, fact, or influence that contributes to a result or outcome.
- Wander factor is also a calculation used navigation: WF = 2.625 x GS, where WF = wander factor – the correction of 1° track change during a 2 minute shot, and GS = groundspeed in knots. Also since the wander factor is based on a 2 minute shot we can correct for a shorter than 2 minute shot by multiplying by the shot duration divided by 2 Finally to correct from a perpendicular distance to a correction applied to the Ho requires the factor sin (Zn TK). Read more here: The Navigator, Volumes 30-33 Front Cover Department of the Air Force, Air Training Command, 1983 – Navigation (Aeronautics)
Why buy Wanderfactor.com?
- It is just short enough at 12 characters long.
- It is easy to remember, especially if heard on the radio.
- It has the dot com extension, the most widely used and respected generic domain type in use.
This domain has some search engine optimisation value; however we are not recommending it to use as a private blog network, instead, the value of this domain should come from the name itself. This blog was previously used for a travel event, and below are some of the metrics from this domain history. Note, all are subject to change after this time of writing! :
- It has a Majestic Trust Flow (TF) of 6 and Citation Flow (CF) of 5; to read more about TF & CF go here. This
- It has a page rank of 2 – note this is seldom used anymore
- It currently has 9 backlinks
- It is categorised in the travel and hospitality sector.
- It has 3 records saved in Archive.org between August 4, 2018 and August 6, 2019. Here you can the conference site that it was previously used for.
- It has 3 years of whois and nameserver records. Some speculate that older domains can rank better than domains that have been registered for the first time.
- It is indexed by Google.com, meaning there are no search penalties associated with the domain.
How can you use WanderFactor.com?
Because of its definition, Wander Factor can be use use for travel, logging, and navigation.
- Site can be used as a retail site for outdoor equipment.
- Site can be used for a travel agency
- A travel social media site or app
- A great name for hiking equipment
- Its a great name for research company, as many discoveries are found on the periphery, wandering from the original start point!
- A great name for GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) software company.
- A great name for mathematical consulting firm, for finding deviations and outliers in big data.
- A company that producing maps or atlases.
- An expedition company.
- A logging or forestry business.
- A salvaging operation business.
- A touring company.
Before you buy WanderFactor.com, please read below
It is important that you check trademarks in your country and in your business vertical before buying this domain.
- In the US? Please check the sites: Trademark247.com and US Government Trademark site. Otherwise, check the trademark registrar in whatever country you will be operating in, use this website as a resource: https://www.wipo.int/directory/en/urls.jsp
- To understand trademark classifications, watch this youtube video. This video demonstrates how different trademarks can exist across different verticals or classifications.
- Learn more about ‘trademark bullying‘ by reading this article. Here are some common trademark bullying tactics listed on the web site:
– Demands that the alternative owners cease with the trademark in significantly different products or services.
– Declares (wrongly) that it has a monopoly over the mark.
– Subversively expands its services or products to declare it has a right over other classifications, despite any evidence of this.
– A trademark bully may be misguided in their belief that their trademark is too famous, and asserts that other trademarks in different classifications hurt their brand.
Please note that the owners Wanderfactor.com are in a jurisdiction where this term is not trademarked.
Credits and References:
- featured image by unsplash.com/@7seth
- “wander, v.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/225437?rskey=ixN3Xt&result=2&isAdvanced=false (accessed July 24, 2020)
If you are interesting in buying this domain, visit kolibr.io.